- Replace the president of the Senate with your own man. COMPLETED JULY 4, 2012
- One third of the members of parliament formally declare that it is “necessary” to suspend the president of the country. COMPLETED JULY 5, 2012
- Parliament informs the Constitutional Court of their desire to suspend the President. COMPLETED JULY 5, 2012
- The Constitutional Court sends the parliament a judicial recommendation. This recommendation is not legally binding. SCHEDULED FOR JULY 6, 2012
- Parliament votes on whether to suspend the President from office SCHEDULED FOR JULY 6, 2012
- 50% + 1 of members of parliament vote to suspend the President, who is immediately replaced by the President of the Senate – SCHEDULED FOR JULY 6, 2012
- Replace the directors of the National Institute of Statistics with your own men so that they can recalculate the results of the 2011 census in your favor. COMPLETED JULY 5, 2012
- National referendum is held. If 50% + 1 of the voters support the suspension of the President, he is permanently removed from office – SCHEDULED FOR AUGUST 2012
- New elections are held and your man, currently the “temporary” president, is elected to a full 5-year term.
- Congratulations, you have successfully engineered a coup d’etat!