You Know You’re Romanian When…

hollywood…you are personally convinced that you are an expert on the United States solely because of all of the American TV shows and films you’ve seen over your lifetime.

1. peti says:

you know you’re sam thekingofromania when…….you think you know it all and you don’t

2. Suzana says:

Neah, I’m afraid this is not quite true; I don’t recognize myself in what you say.

3. Robert Macfarlane says:

Hey, how do you think we learn about our own culture? That’s right, movies…. :-)

4. Sitara says:

Well, I don’t know about how much (if any) you can learn about the American culture and civilization by just watching some movies and TV shows but I do know that attempting to learn Greek mythology or any kind of history by the same means is highly unrecommended. Emphasis on highly.

5. Dan says:

i like to see positive things in the movies, i try to learn english language,and american movies spread this language over the entire world, but surely i’m not an expert of american style of life,if i’m going there to live,probably in just some weeks i will die,there everybody working hard,not like here,we,romanians,chilling out,most of the time… ;D

1. Garagatza says:

Also there there foreigners are seen badly. I know people wanting to return.

6. c’mon, that’s what everyone in Europe does, not only Romanians :))

7. Alin says:

You mean that movies are lying? Naoo!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )